Wedding Shenanigans




I did. Yes. I made that. 
And it was scary.

March 14th marked my brother Manu and my new sister Stephanie's wedding!

When they asked me to make their wedding cake, I was like, "Hell yeah let's do this!!"
No, but really I was like, "Oh shit, can I do this?"
True story.

The two love birds requested a carrot cake with cream cheese filling.
Delicious!
And with a lot of hard work, not too shabby looking either if I do say so myself.

Alright, alright, alright, I know you all wanna see the crazy cool couple now.
So without further ado, here they are...




Hot damn do they look amazing!
Man I love these two.
Look at them would ya? 
I'm gonna cry so let's move on...

Not only were the bride and groom looking gorgeous, but so was
everything else.




Seriously, the most beautiful wedding ever. 
The wedding was held in a barn out in Canby, Oregon with 
gorgeous views all around, including Mt. Hood. 
Inside, a magical world of green halos and twinkling lights awaited everyone. 




And the center pieces, THE CENTER PIECES!
I can't, I just can't.
Amazing floral work done by Cosmin.




 And a little sister love to close out the show.
Gotta love these two. Seriously though, I have to cause they're my sisters.

So those are the wedding shenanigans. 
Congratulations to my big brother and my beautiful sister Stephanie!
Thanks for giving me the honor of making your wedding cake.
Love you guys!